Saliva is 98% water but it has a lot of important functions. The other 2% is made up of enzymes, electrolytes, antibacterials and mucous. It neutralises acids in the mouth, flushes food and bacteria, coats the teeth with a protective pellicle, strengthens the teeth with calcium and phosphate.
So if you have a problem with saliva all these roles will decrease causing a real problem to your teeth and gums.
There is now a simple, effective test to enable us to test if you have a problem with your saliva.
Poor saliva can be due to ;
If you feel that you have a dry mouth, bad breath or cannot swallow food well, ask us about our saliva test. It could be the reason why you have teeth and gum problems.
Dental implants offer a permanent solution for
If your front teeth are stained, chipped, or malaligned,
Teeth are stained by the foods and drinks we consume. Smo
Replacing lost or missing teeth has substantial benefits
BOOK YOURBOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY